Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Meet #4

We would like to introduce you to our new baby. As surprised as we were to find out we were expecting again, we are getting more and more excited about adding another baby to our family. We were, however, relieved when we went to the doctor today and discovered there's only one healthy baby. We'll find out in about 7 weeks whether it's a boy or girl. We're really hoping for a baby girl, and already have her name picked out. In fact, the big brothers call the baby "Abby Grace" already.

The ultrasound picture shows the baby lying face down. Her/his head is on the left side and her/his body is curled up in a little ball. The baby's due date is March 14, 2008; so stay tuned for more pictures and updates! Until then, pray with us for a sweet, healthy baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby's first blog!!! Now I know we really are in the 21st century! I can't wait to find out what it is - as much as I adore all these precious boys, a little girl will be fun to pamper and dress up! I pray mostly for her or his health, and for yours, Kacey! Much love to all of you from Nana and Pepaw!!

Jaynee said...

omg!!! I am so excited, shocked but definetly EXCITED!!! I really hope you finally get your girl, Kacey!!! I'll keep you in my prayers!