Saturday, February 17, 2007

Playtime!

Here are some pics of Aaron and Caleb in action yesterday while Jonathan was at school. We have been trying to work on getting only one toy out at a time and putting it away before playing with a new toy. They practiced yesterday and these were the toys they chose. Aaron loves kicking his soccer ball around the house, and Caleb is Eskimo sugaring Blue as they dance and sing. He thinks it's funny to watch Blue move all around.

And, here's a goofy picture of Caleb, who, despite many punishments for misusing markers, decided to put "make-up" on his lips! Aaron also decided to join in the fun; however, he was smart enough to wash it off (mostly) before getting caught, so I didn't catch a picture of him with blue lips!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a note to let you all know how much I enjoyed your new posts and pictures. I still can't get the darn video to play:-( It says it's loading but just sits there forever!

Jonathan, I hope your thumb is much better. Aaron and Caleb, don't let this happen to you. Now you all know why Mom and Dad say "Don't play with scissors!"

Can't wait to see you all. Bunches of love, hugs, and kisses from me and Pepaw!

Nana

Anonymous said...

I can't get the video to play either. I think I can tell which little girl is Bruiser's girlfriend. As far as I can see there are only 2 girls with pigtails and I will assume it is not the one on the top right of the picture.
See Ya'll Soon,
PA